Here is the fact – and we are all going to have to get used to the idea! Petrol and diesel vehicles are on the way out. Yes, it seems strange when we have millions of them on our roads – at the end of June 2019, there were 38.7 million of them in the…
Welcome to Jorro, Scotland’s leading electric car EV home & workplace Charge Point installer. We can now offer fully funded Charge Points in Scotland. Have you ordered or already drive an EV or Plug-in Hybrid? Jorro can offer home charge point installations within 2 weeks**
We are an OLEV approved installer which means you benefit from a £500 grant towards the cost of your installation. We are also an approved installer for the Energy Savings Trust in Scotland which means you benefit from an additional cash-back of up to £300. We have installed over 2,300 Charge Points in Scotland and have a huge network of satisfied customers.
Did you know that no matter where you buy your vehicle (or if you are a Company Car driver) you can choose any local OLEV approved charge point installer? This means you have more choice than you see in the showroom. We currently cover all of Scotland and while most of our work is in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee and Aberdeen, we have installed recent charge points in Wick, Isle of Mull, Dumfries and Inverness.
Why use Jorro?
- 3 year warranty on all OLEV installations
- Fast track installs available within 5 working days (after EST approval)
- We offer the largest range of fast chargers
- We have a vast knowledge of electric vehicles and charging
- Completely independent Scottish company
- We drive our Nissan Leaf EVs everyday so understand what you need